50 Fun Things For Your Best Summer Yet - NEW!
Be guided to identify and achieve the 50 things you want to experience this summer. 50 things may seem like a lot, but thinking so large helps you break through limited thinking and negative self-talk and get you in to a fun and playful mindset about what you really want your life to look and feel like. Once the intention is set, you will notice things begin to happen and you will be crossing things off your list sooner that you thought!
At this uplifting, interactive workshop, Teresa will share examples from her 50 Fun Things list along with success stories from past participants. You will be guided through the steps to begin creating your own 50 fun things chart for meaningful connections and experiences this summer.
What you can expect from this workshop?
- A chance to create your own 50 Fun Things chart to amp up your quality of life and start fully loving life.
- Lively, in-depth discussion where you can share your own experiences and learn new ways to transform your work and/or personal life to make it more fulfilling, exciting and fun.
- More meaningful connections as you share and experience your list with colleagues, family and friends.
- Receive the 50 Fun Things workbook and charts to help you reflect on and gain clarity for your 50 Fun Things.
- Optional invitation to stay in touch, keep motivated and share fun ideas in the 50 Fun Thinks alumni group.
Instructor Teresa Thomas has been an expert connector of people and possibilities for over 20 years. She is the founder of 50 Fun Things as well as the author of Win/Win Networking; Your Guidebook for Confident and Effective Connections and is the Director of MN Women in Networking (WIN). Teresa has facilitated and presented for over 500 events for participants to identify and support each other on their goals.